life is full of surprises!This a fun and exciting and EASY way of making some extra cash. Why not share the wealth with everyone. Have fun!!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHAT A DAY

Its still winter out there and it can go away soon!!! I'm ready for the warm days and and comfortable nights. Its about time to go camping and fishing and just take the kids out in the yard and play. But, for now i might as well snuggle up inside and stay warm. I'm still working on the paid survey sites and advertising. I'm really moving along and making progress. The hard part for me was to get submitted into search engines. I was not sure were to look . I have a link on my blog that narrows things down and makes things alittle easier. Its really exciting to go site to site and check everything out. Every one has a different quality about it. Just take your time and get started . The ads i have on my blog are everything that i have found for real. Made work alittle easier on everyone else. Hope that all my work helps.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

try this for your advertising ... its free and easy