I wake up everyday with the most wonderful man (if it sounds like fairy tale so far ,( i'm here to tell its NOT) take a deep breath , give him a kiss and i'm ready to start my day. Okay , well sortof , coffees next ( of course) then im off . I start looking around, thinking to myself all the things i should do, then i think of all the reasons i should put them off! Then it all starts to add up and i give in! But, of course the great man i have always helps. That is a most typical day. Then you have your days that your running late and nothing goes right. Bad from the beginning!!! I love my days when i wake up to my wonderful man, and my 5 wonderful kids !!!
life is full of surprises!This a fun and exciting and EASY way of making some extra cash. Why not share the wealth with everyone. Have fun!!!
mystery shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment